Monday, April 26, 2010

Connie Clements M.B.A

It is official. I am finally finished with my MBA!! I can't believe how fast the past two years have gone. It seems like just yesterday I was walking into my first day of orientation all nervous and not sure what to expect. The administration told us to look around the room and then told us that the people sitting around us would become our best friends. I didn't believe them, but they were right. I have made wonderful friends over the past two years. My classmates have changed my life. I am sad that these people will no longer be a daily part of my life.

2 comments:

Kara Lee Robinson said...

Connie, I am so proud of you and wish I could have been there to congratulate you and support you at Graduation!! You are absolutely amazing and will always be a hero to me!! I love you!

Palmer Family said...

Congrats! What great pictures! You are definitely an inspiration to me! What a great picture of you with some of your siblings and your parents.