Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Beginning

So I have been contemplating becoming a blogger for quite some time as I find that I have all sorts of random stories that I want to share with friends and family. However, said stories are not always shared because I can't keep track of to whom I told which story. Plus I hate to bore people with stories they don't want to hear - no stories about my cat or my fish I promise. (I don't have pets, but even if I did, I wouldn't tell stories about them - LAME!!)

So for those of you who are interested in what I am doing and what is going on in my life - here is your "crystal ball" You can read my blog if you want to "hear" my stories... if you don't well that is okay too. I think my life is pretty entertaining at times & hope you will too. Plus being the opinionated individual that I am sure that I will find plenty to rant about. Also I make no promises as to the political correctness of the contents of my blog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I once asked my fish if they were excited I was getting new tires on my car....

Then I realized...
I
AM
SO
ALONE

The end