Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Survived....True Stories of a 1/4 MBA

Hi Friends!

Happiness abounds today cuz I finished my first semester as an MBA student, survived finals and am now one quarter of an MBA! Hooray! Adding to my joy is the fact that I ended finals on a high note. I think I probably did the very worst on my first final and did progressively better with each subsequent test. I think all in all I will probably pull out B's all around in my classes, which is actually great. There are SO many brilliant people in my class that I feel lucky to be even middle of the road, bottom half with them.

My stress level has also greatly diminished now that finals are over, RB-H is at the Mayo Clinic and HG is recovering from her brain surgery last week. I am no longer forgetting important meetings that I have responsibilities to attend. It really is amazing the weight that is lifted off of your shoulders when school is done!

I am off to pack. I am headed home tomorrow for 2 1/2 weeks of doing absolutely nothing! I can't wait!!

Everyone raise your glass to the end of finals! Cheers!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I literally just raise a glass on your behalf! I hope you have a FABULOUS trip home! You deserve a nice break! CONGRATULATIONS on being a 1/4 way done. I'm excited for you!!

Double B - Why a Heart? said...

I am glad to here you are now Connie Clements, 1/4 MBA. I am not so sure how that holds up any where but let me know. LOL I am excited for you that you get to go home for a while. You are amazing and thank you for all your prayers, love, and support with everything!