Friday, August 15, 2008

How do you spell "quality"?

As part of my job responsibilities I was researching stock photography trying to find a photograph to depict "quality." I went to various websites that sell stock photography and every website I went to pulled up pictures of a slaughterhouse and/or cold cuts!

I don't know about you, but when I think "quality" my first thought is not of a slaughterhouse. While I am grateful that slaughterhouses undergo vigorous quality inspections, I just don't think that if I saw a picture of a slab of meat hanging in a freezer that my immediate thought would be, "oh that is a quality item." Seriously what is the reasoning behind the correlation of quality and dead animals? I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Connie I found your blog on our class of 98 blog and it was fun to read about all the fun things you've been doing the past 10 years. It sounds like you have had alot of great experiances. Anyway just wanted to say Hi, and tell your family Hello too. Good luck at BYU.