Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Farmer Tans and Elevator Speeches.

I am not sure how I am going to survive the next 4 months! I am SO tired all of the time and classes haven't even started!

Orientation has continued and after 2 days of leadership training last week (which included "team building" and "leadership" exercises at the National Guard/Army Ranger training camp and a pretty awesome sunburn/farmer tan. It is a perfect t-shirt tan. It looks ridiculous! I would post pictures, but they would not be appropriate) this week's focus is finding an internship or rather learning about elevator speeches, resume writing and interviewing skills. Honestly, I feel like I am having horrible flashbacks to Jr. Miss. I HATE looking for a new job and if I would have know that an MBA is just a 2 year job search, I am not sure I would have signed up for this gig. It is all very overwhelming. I hope it gets better over the next few months and weeks....

No comments: