Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Visual Discription of the Past Month

A classmate of mine sent out this picture/short movie which perfectly describes how I have felt the past few weeks. It has been especially pertinent the later half of this weekend when no matter how long I stayed at school or how late I stayed up doing homework, I kept falling further and further behind.

I knew that the MBA program was going to be challenging and would take a lot of time. I just didn't realize that it would take over my entire life and that the only thing I would talk about would be MBA and MBA related things. I have turned into one of those people who just 4 short weeks ago I despised. My deepest apologies to all of you.

2 comments:

A-Mart (A is for Awesome!) said...

Just in case you were wondering, that clip is from UHF.

Go Weird Al!

The guy in that clip is Michael Richards, and most would know him as Kramer from the delightfully funny show, Seinfeld.

Roxcy said...

You will make it through!

I have my part of the homework for you. I have been reading through my journals which has been so much fun, and time comsuming, but REALLY good. We had a lot of good times together. AND I LOVED you (I still do)I wrote it in my journal all the time.