Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Avoiding Homework

I have a 30 page case to read and an balance sheet and statement of cash flows to finish tonight, but I have NO motivation to do them.... It is REALLY hard to be motivated for school when you have already spent 4 or 5 hours on homework. I HATE homework, which is one of the reasons I put off grad school for so long (well, that and having NO clue what I want to be when I grow up).

There are definite perks to being in school (not having to be anywhere until noon is pretty awesome) and having the ability to decide when you are going to "work" and not work, but all of that homework is WAY less than fantastic. So I am currently avoiding my homework by checking out Facebook, chatting with friends and updating my blog. I really should go to bed before 2 am, but my insomnia is back. I should probably figure out what the root of all of that is.

Okay, I have to be motivated....wish me luck!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ah, homework. You have all my sympathy. Do you ever get to go to the football games? Love and miss you!

A-Mart (A is for Awesome!) said...

Homework, I am pretty sure, was conceived by Satan, and should be avoided.

I wonder why BYU assigns it?

Keep pluggin' Connie!

Kelsey said...

Yeah, definitely sounds like you are back into the groove of being a college student. Lots of homework, staying up late, no motivation... that pretty much sums up my college years. :) Good luck!