Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seriously?

At least once a day I find myself doing some online "window" shopping when class gets a little dull or when I need a break from studying. Today during class while looking at scarfs (the hot trend for fall) on The Limited's website I came across this gem.
Seriously?! Who is going to wear a flower pin that, to quote my friend Rebbecca, "is as big my head"? ( I am pretty sure that this pin is much bigger than my head.) To what kind of event would you were this item? Surely you would not where this fantastic accessory to the office. Perhaps you could where it when going out, but I don't think this pin is a clubbing kind of accessory - it would get smashed while dancing and you would hate to have a drink spilled on it. Likewise dinner is out of the question, although all of those folds might be helpful in storing some crumbs for later.

I just wanted to share my shopping gem with you all. This pin could be yours for just $16.50 plus tax and shipping and handling. I know you want one! My only wish is that this lovely gem came in colors other than black and white.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Hey maybe I should wear that when I am having a bad hair day! Then people wouldn't notice my hair....or might not be able to find my head next to that thing! lol

Palmer Family said...

It could multi functional. Pin it to your hair when is raining and you woulnd't have to carry an umbrella.......

Colleen said...

oh, I had a good laugh because Sunday at the fireside I saw a girl wearing a shirt like this and I so wished you were there!