Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy, Busy. Busy

It has been a busy couple of weeks. When I think that Halloween was just last week, I can't believe it. I have FINALLY finished all of my midterms and I have decided that I just don't care about grades.... not really the best attitude to take, but whatever. I have had a great time hanging out with my family for the past 2 Saturdays and spending Sundays with my great friends in Salt Lake. I will post pictures of my adorable nephews and the fun times I have had lately. Unfortunately I have also been fight a cold and perhaps a touch of the flu ( I have felt nauseous for 3 days straight. Since I am definitely not pregnant it is either the flu or sympathy morning sickness for Tedi - much more probable that it is the flu).

I am off to a fireside with Salt Lake friends, but I will post more another day.

No comments: