Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Photo Tag

My adorable friend Colleen tagged me....so below is my 4th picture from my 4th folder.



This picture is from my trip to San Diego last week with Rebbecca. I had a 5 day weekend so I took advantage of it and spent a little time out in the sun. This picture is of the "Brig" aboard the USS Midway (Retired Aircraft carrier). I love that I am wearing flip flops in January. I think I want to move to Southern California! More pictures and stories from last week coming soon.

I now tag Ann & Abe (they are new to blogging), Rebbecca (because she is in serious need of a new post) and Andrea.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you tagged Rebbecca. I was about to leave a comment on her blog asking her if she is ever going to post a new update or something!! Love your picture!!

Double B - Why a Heart? said...

OK I really do promise to settle my life down and blog a bit so everyone can get caught up! Love the Picture though, it was nice to be in the sun and out of Utah. Now you see why I love southern Cali so much!