Monday, January 26, 2009

Gimme a Break....

As is evident from my frequent comments about needing to be studying when I am distracting myself with blogging or other activities, I am pretty much always up for a diversion when it comes to school work. So as you might imagine I was SUPER excited last week when I got an email from a classmate about a Slinky competition. That is right, my classmate(s) decided that we should have a contest racing Slinkys down the stairs of the Tanner Building atrium. The idea was genius and the event turned out to be just what was needed to start our week out on a good note.

It was quite possibly THE best activity of the year!



For more event details including video, you can check out our blog @ http://mbawomen.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Colleen said...

How fun! I love all your pictures! I'm glad you guys make time for some fun!! Plus, it's entertaining to the rest of us!! :)