Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas & Stuff

Christmas was great. I got to spend just over 2 full weeks at home & since Rhonda & Jared and their family and Sam & Kelsey and their family live near by I got to see my adorable nieces and nephews as well. Abe & Ann were also able to be there, so it was a pretty decent sized group when we were all in one place.

Tedi & Doug ended up staying in UT due to really crappy weather and since Becky is too pregnant to travel, she and Eric stayed home. But Becky did get a fun Christmas surprise a few days earlier. Eric arranged with Reuben's mission President for Reuben & his companion to go to Becky and Eric's house for breakfast Christmas morning. Becky and Eric live in Reuben's zone. Tedi and Doug also joined them for breakfast. As Tedi (or maybe it was Becky) said, "seeing Reuben was a good consolation for not being able to go home for Christmas."

We had a really fun Christmas Eve party at Rhonda and Jared's house. It was a good time. We played games and ate food. I took more video than pictures because one of the games was ridiculous and the video more accurately captures the chaos that is my family.







Here are a few pictures. We had our traditional New Year's Breakfast, but we decided that perhaps Breakfast was a bit too optimistic and went with Brunch at 11:30. It worked out a lot better! Unfortuately I didn't have my camera with me. Someday I will be better about
documenting life events!Now it is back to the grind of school work...Ugh!

1 comment:

Palmer Family said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Good luck with school. IT was nice to see pictures of your family. ITs been a long time since I've seen them. :)