Saturday, October 18, 2008

Everything I need to know about dating I learned in business school?

A second year MBA student (or maybe it is a couple of them) decided to start a blog on how business strategy and theory can be applied to the dating world. I got wind of said blog from the MBA weekly newsletter. It is highly entertaining (if you can look past all of the business mumbo-jumbo). I especially loved the article that explains the "Eligible Bachelor paradox: How economics and game theory explain the shortage of available, appealing men." The rest of the stuff is neither here nor there. I am guessing I may find it more entertaining in the weeks and months to come.

Anyway, just wanted to share my new find with you all...now is back to accounting and finance exam reviews.

No comments: