Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween FHE fun

Despite the craziness of last week and all of the tests, etc that we had I decided to actually attend FHE. Our FHE is held a few doors down and I figured I could spare 30 minutes for a lesson and a break from homework. I ended up staying for the activity as well. We made haunted graham cracker houses. Mine actually was a coffin, and a sad one at that, but I had a good time and it was a nice break from studying. I think I may try and make it a habit.

(I could have swore I numbered the pictures on Picasa, but apparently I forgot to save or something. Sorry!)

1. Julina's haunted house
2. One of my FHE brothers ( I sadly do not remember his name right now...)
3. Me and my graham cracker coffin
4. Kim (my neighbor 2 doors down) and Isacc (FHE dad).
5. (l to r) Isacc, Karen & Julina
6. (l to r) Isacc, Karen & Julina again
7. More FHE brother's, Bryan and the other guy :)
8. Me, Erin (FHE mom) and Kim. Please pay particular attention to what my hair "normally" looks like. It will be a great reference point needed for future pictures.
9. Erin, Kim and Issac - hard at work on their creations.

I have to go to bed now, but coming soon.... pictures of the MBASA Halloween extravaganza. They are awesome!

1 comment:

Uffens Family said...

Way to take time out for FHE! You will be blessed! Great haunted houses! Happy Halloween!