Monday, October 13, 2008

Nothing Says 'Welcome' Quite Like Giant Ants on the Ceiling?

I don't know about you, but should I ever be the person decorating an airport, I am not sure that I would decide to put jumbo ants on the ceiling. What kind of logic is involved in deciding to put ants on the ceiling of an airport? How did that conversation go?

Hey, do you know what I think would just really say "welcome" when tourists come to Atlanta, a bunch of gigantic ants on the ceilingg!

Brilliant idea! We will win all sorts of decorating awards for that design.

Ants are so homey and friendly, especially really big fire ants.
This is the best idea we have ever had.

Welcome to Atlanta!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think your post is so funny and so true. Who thought of aunts in the first place? WEIRD!!! And they make fun of people from Idaho! lol

Kelsey said...

Um... that's gross.